Monday, March 19, 2012

Blog Entry # 6 - Oscar de la Renta

Oscar de la Renta's Spring 2012 runway show owns a special place in my heart for it's one of my first experiences in the Fashion world. Yes ... this show is not about elaborate settings as some of the Paris week designers sparkle with, but simply about presenting beautiful clothes. Overlooking the whole process of creation makes one realize how much hard work goes into that and then presented just in few minutes. These few minutes are full of beauty, fashion and special message designer wanted to share with us. The show is full of feminine styles that Oscar de la Renta is famous for. Hopefully you'll enjoy the triumph of femininity.




1 comment:

  1. I can only say that I was not that impressed with Oscar's collection. I felt it to be a little too Banana-Republic-y. It's feminine, but there is a point where it does look a little grandmother.

    choleandcoke.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete